PANAVIA SA CEMENT is a self-adhesive; self-etch; fluoride-releasing dual-cure resin cement available in both automix and handmix versions.
PANAVIA SA CEMENT has been developed for cementing indirect restorations made of metal, all-ceramic (zirconia), hybrid ceramics and composites.
PANAVIA SA CEMENT has easy clean-up without causing gingival trauma, thereby making it ideal for implant cementation.
Content: 1 syringe: Paste A: 4.4 g (2.5 ml) Paste B: 4.2 g (2.5 ml)
- Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays made of ceramic, hybrid ceramics, composite resin or metal
- Cementation of metal cores, resin cores, metal posts or glass fiber posts
- Exceptional handling, especially with excess cement removal
- Very low technique sensitivity, with consistent bond strength even to overdry and wet dentin/enamel
- High bond strength, for any restorations including zirconia & alumina
- Good marginal sealing
- Low solubility and low film thickness, for optimal Cementation
- Simple to use, self-adhesive, no primers, silane or bonding agents needed
- Fluoride releasing
- Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays made of conventional porcelain, ceramic, hybrid ceramics, composite resin or metal Cementation of metal cores, resin cores, metal posts or glass-fiber posts.
- Will be Released Soon