Root canal post made of glass fiber reinforced composite resin
PANAVIA POST is a fiber post made of methacrylate and non-epoxy based resin reinforced glass fibers with high mechanical durability and an optimal elastic modulus for your reliable restorations. This effect is achieved thanks to Kuraray’s unique monomer technology and surface treatment technology. The risk of debonding and root fracture depends on the strong adhesion between the components inside and outside the post and an elastic modulus very similar to dentin. Thus, Kuraray’s remarkable experience enables excellent clinical long-term performance.
- To be used for retaining and reinforcing core build-up materials to support the coronal restorations
- Stabilized interface between glass fibers and resin matrix in the post for excellent mechanical durability
- Low risk of debonding and root facture due to optimal shape and elastic modulus
- Translucency (metal-free) for esthetic restorations
- Ideal light-curing properties
- Will be Released Soon