DENTAL PORCELAIN for Pure Titanium Restorations
NORITAKE SUPER PORCELAIN Ti-22 is for fusing to pure titanium. It has excellent bonding strength because of its Bonding Porcelain that was specially developed for that purpose. It has excellent acid resistance so it is very chemically stable in the mouth. Bright vivid colors are easy to achieve. It does not have the grayish tinge that is common in low fusing porcelains.
Excellent Bonding Strength
Specially developed for use with pure titanium, Noritake Bonding Porcelain (BP) achieves excellent bonding strength. The photo shows artificial fracture of porcelain on the oxide layer. On the titanium metal layer the porcelain remains intact, due to the excellent bonding strength of NORITAKE SUPER PORCELAIN Ti-22. Chance of fractures in oral cavity is minimized.
Reproduction of Natural Color Shades
Since Noritake BP possesses masking power identical to that of opaque porcelain, natural color can be produced simply by baking with a thin layer of opaque porcelain after baking with BP.
Excellent Mechanical Strength
Noritake Super Porcelain TI-22 is stronger than conventional porcelain.
- Intra-oral chemical stability achieved by high acid resistance.
- At the glaze baking stage, distortion peculiar to low-fusing porcelain is minimal.
- Minimal cracking occurs since TI-22 is designed to adapt to the thermal expansion of pure titanium.
- Greening of TI-22 is minimal during presoldering or even when baked in a furnace contaminated with silver.
- Conventional techniques can be applied to produce aesthetic PFT.
- Achieves a fluorescent color similar to that of natural teeth.
- Ti-22 FULL KIT
- NORITAKE SUPER PORCELAIN Ti-22 is for fusing to pure titanium. It has excellent bonding strength because of its Bonding Porcelain that was specially developed for that purpose. It has excellent acid resistance so it is very chemically stable in the mouth. Bright vivid colors are easy to achieve. It does not have the grayish tinge that is common in low fusing porcelains.
- Ti-22 MARGIN PORCELAIN KIT
- Ti-22 MARGIN PORCELAIN is to be used in combination with Ti-22 PORCELAIN, which is for use with pure titanium. It has low shrinkage to facilitate making margins with excellent fit.
- Ti-22 LUSTER PORCELAIN SET
- This is for use with NORITAKE SUPER PORCELAIN Ti-22. It has the same features as EX-3 LUSTER PORCELAIN. It is for expert technicians who seek a very natural appearance and complex shades.
- Ti-22 BONDING LIQUID（10ml）
- Best suited for mixing with Ti-22 BONDING porcelain.
- Ti-22 OPAQUE LIQUID（10ml,30ml）
- Developed for mixing Ti-22 OPAQUE porcelain.
- Ti-22 FORMING LIQUID（10ml,100ml）
- Burns out completely at the baking temperature of Ti-22 porcelain.
- Baking Schedule
- Super Porcelain Ti-22 Baking Schedule (101.19 kB)
- Technical Instructions
- Ti-22 Technical Instruction (933.58 kB)
- Better Solutions for using Ti-22 porcelain on Nobel Biocare Pure Titanium PIB Frameworks (98.8 kB)