DENTAL PORCELAIN for Metal Framework Restorations
The fabrication procedures for NORITAKE SUPER PORCELAIN EX-3 are remarkably easy. Its outstanding features are made possible because of its very fine particle size. NORITAKE SUPER PORCELAIN EX-3 is superior to other dental porcelains because its coefficient of thermal expansion(CTE)remains stable during repeated bakings. Therefore, when making a long span bridge, each unit may be precisely customized with repeated baking of the entire span with minimal risk of cracking. It is compatible with precious, semi-precious, non-precious and silverfree alloys for metal-ceramic protheses. Its fluorescence is ideal and it is highly resistant to silver-induced greening. This combination of features makes NORITAKE SUPER PORCELAIN EX-3 an ideal choice for porcelain restorations.
- Reproduction of the natural tooth color
- Outstanding Resistance to Fractures
- Outstanding Resistance to Greening
- Natural Fluorescence
- Exceptional Handling Characteristics
Clinical cases contributed by : Dr.Gerard. J. Chiche
Restorations fabricated by : Hitoshi Aoshima
Natural & Beautiful
Laminate Veneer Restorations using EX-3 and Screening Porcelain
Flexural Strength of EX-3 as compared with other leading porcelains
Paste opaque of other company
EX-3 Paste Opaque
- Easy to use
- Thinner coat
- Allows more space for porcelain build-up
- Complete masking of metal oxides
- Prevents blackline at margin
Among the baked layer, we can find random minute holes.
Raw material of Luster Porcelain
Luster Porcelain under the transmissive light
Noritake Luster Porcelain
- Natural opalescence
- Fine polishable surface structure
- Less wear of the opposing teeth
Because of the fine particle size of its composition, Luster Porcelain can achieve the selective reflection which assures the Opalescence seen in the natural tooth.
Noritake Luster Porcelain exhibits minimal wear in the mouth due to the smaller and consistant particle size resulting in less wear of the opposing teeth.
Baked Body and Enamel
Apply Internal Stain as if drawing on a canvas.
After Internal Stain is baked, build-up with Translucent
Internal Stain was first developed by Mr.Hitoshi Aoshima.
- Easy to reproduce the characterizations of natural tooth structure
- Can see characterizations before baking
- Matched CTE for EX-3
- EX-3 nCOLOR PASTE OPAQUE KIT
- EX-3 PASTE OPAQUE BASIC KIT
- NORITAKE PASTE OPAQUE EX-3 BASIC KIT is a paste-type opaque kit that is extremely easy to use. Even a novice can completely mask the metal with a thin even coat. It is highly effective at masking the metal line at the margin. Paste-opaque can mask the metal color with a thinner coat than that required for powder opaque. This thinner coat provides more space for subsequent porcelain layers, permitting a more natural appearance.
- EX-3 UNIVERSAL PASTE OPAQUE
- EX-3 Universal Paste Opaque can be used for not only EX-3 but also EX-3 PRESS. One Opaque can be used in 2 ways!
It can be used for a wide range of alloys such as High Noble, Noble, non-precious alloys also. POBA is not necessary to be used when applying on Co-Cr or Ni-Cr without beryllium. Its handling is extremely easy! A wide variety of 22 shades including Noritake Original Shades and Esthetic Shades are available.
- EX-3 UNIVERSAL PASTE OPAQUE BASIC KIT
- EX-3 UNIVERSAL PASTE OPAQUE BASIC KIT is complete assortment kit of all 22 available shades. Basic shades are based on “nColor” and its handling is very easy. It doesn’t matter to use EX-3 PRESS or EX-3 Layering over the metal frameworks.
- EX-3 UNIVERSAL PASTE OPAQUE MODIFIER KIT
- EX-3 UNIVERSAL PASTE OPAQUE MODIFIER KIT may be mixed with EX-3 UNIVERSAL PASTE OPAQUE to customize the shade or may be applied alone for minor modifications.
- EX-3 MARGIN PORCELAIN KIT
- Designed for porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns with porcelain margins, EX-3 MARGIN PORCELAIN is used in combination with Noritake’s layering porcelains. Its low shrinkage simplifies development of precise marginal fit. It is specially formulated with the appropriate balance between reflection and transmission to mask the metal while possessing sufficient translucency for a natural appearance.
- EX-3 OPACIOUS BODY COMPLETE KIT
- EX-3 OPACIOUS BODY PORCELAIN is formulated with an intermediate degree of translucency, between that of opaque and body porcelain. It is useful in a variety of situations for example, in the cervical areas of pontics where thick body porcelain becomes too translucent. COMPLETE KIT includes OB PALE PINK as new line-ups.
- EX-3 LUSTER CCV KIT
- EX-3 LUSTER PORCELAIN is designed to replicate the exact subtle complexities in shades and texture of natural enamel. It contains extremely fine particles, and it accurately reproduces the natural opalescence of enamel. CCV PORCELAIN is high translucency cervical porcelain. It is very effective when applying on cervical area.
- EX-3 INTERNAL STAIN COMPLETE KIT
- Developed in collaboration with the renowned ceramist Mr. Aoshima, INTERNAL STAIN makes the innovative “Internal Staining Technique” practical for everyday laboratory use. The internal staining technique is the best method to replicate many of the most intricate patterns of shade variation found in natural teeth. IS FLUORO is added to the kit.
- EX-3 EXTERNAL STAIN KIT
- SUPER PORCELAIN EXTERNAL STAIN is designed to be used with the SUPER PORCELAIN EX-3 product line. Staining can reproduce the complex color shades observed in natural teeth. SUPER PORCELAIN EX-3 EXTERNAL STAIN possesses thermal expansion properties identical to SUPER PORCELAIN EX-3. Consequently, when used in combination, there is minimal risk of separation even after long term intraoral function.
- EX-3 VALUE SHADE KIT
Noritake Value Shades are additional shades that expand the existing
EX-3 selection of Body and Opacious Body porcelain powders to include the VITA® 3D-Master® shades.
With the Noritake Value Shades you will discover a simple, quick, and precise solution to completing VITA® 3D-Master® shade restorations.
- EX-3 VALUE SHADE FULL KIT
- EX-3 VALUE SHADE BODY KIT
- EX-3 VALUE SHADE OPACIOUS BODY KIT
- Cracks (117.62 kB)
- Second Bake (110.12 kB)
- Chalky (103.54 kB)
- Add-on Porcelain (90.66 kB)
- Margin Porcelain (102.59 kB)
- Porcelain / Metal Separation (102.7 kB)
- Shade (112.3 kB)
- Glazing Powder and Stain (110.07 kB)
- Internal Live Stain (109.91 kB)
- Greening (99.63 kB)
- Addmate (111.03 kB)
- Paste Opaque (110.59 kB)