PRESS CERAMIC for Metal Framework Restorations Noritake Super Porcelain EX-3 PRESS is a Pressable Ceramic System for porcelain alloys. The nano-technology by Noritake has been applied to the development of the material that produces bright and vivid colors. This EX-3 PRESS may be used from a single crown to a long span bridge and has an excellent durability. This system enables not only ceramists but also wax-up technicians to make highly esthetic restorations very easily.
- Highly crack-resistant for wide range of alloys (Precious, Semi-precious and Non Precious alloys)
- Easy handling and good bonding stength of EX-3 PRESS Paste Opaque
- Easy producing of 360 degrees porcelain margin with an excellent fit
- Beautiful and natural opalescence of EX-3 PRESS LF Luster Porcelains
- The Internal Stain Technique is also available for EX-3 PRESS
|PRESS||930-950°C(1706-1742°F) depends on Press Furnace (Major furnaces can be used)|
|EX-3 PRESS Paste Opaque||980°C(1796°F)|
|LF IS Stain||720°C(1328°F)|
- New Press Paste Opaque
- High Translucency Ingot 20 Shades
- Low Translucency Ingot 20Shades
- New Bleaching Shade 『Esthetic White Ingot』 4shades available
- New Extra Translucency Ingot 『ET0』 For inlay,onlay
- EX-3 Press LF porcelain available: Body, Enamel, Silky Enamel, Translucent, Luster, CCV, Mamelon, Tissue
- EX-3 Press LF Stain available: External Stain & Internal Stain
- ACT Liquid prevents greening problem caused by silver containing alloys.
- EX-3 Press DispoPlunger (2g/5g)
Alloy selection for EX-3PRESS
|Our Recommendations||CTE = 13.8～14.2×10-6 K-1 (25-500°C) Less than 10% Silver(Ag) Copper(Cu)free|
|Not Recommended||High noble alloys with gold colors The alloys that will form a thick oxidation film|
|EX-3PRESS Ingots(2g/5g)||High Translucency Ingot||(H-Ingot)||20 shades||for stain method|
|Low Transluceny Ingot||(L-Ingot)||20 shades||for layering method|
|Extra Translucency Ingot||(ET0)||1 shades||for inlay and onlay|
|Esthetic White Ingot||(EW)||4 shades||for bleaching shade|
|EX-3 Press||CZR Press|
|With Frameworks||Material of Frameworks||“Metal frameworks” CTE = 13.8～14.2×10-6 K-1 (25-500°C) Less than 10% Silver (Ag) Copper (Cu)free||“Pure zirconia frameworks” 3YTZP|
|Stain Method||Possible||only EX-3 Press LF ES can be used.||Possible||CZR or CZR Press LF ES can be used.|
|Layering Method||Possible||only EX-3 Press LF can be used.||Possible||CZR or CZR Press LF can be used.|
|Without Frameworks||Stain Method||Possible||only EX-3 Press LF ES can be used.||Possible||CZR or CZR Press LF can be used.|
|stand-alone||Layering Method||Impossible||Possible||CZR or CZR Press LF can be used.|
- EX-3 PRESS PASTE OPAQUE MODIFIER KIT
- NORITAKE EX-3 PRESS PASTE OPAQUE MODIFIER KIT contains 8 color modifiers which may be incrementally incorporated into EX-3 PRESS Basic Paste Opaques to create custom shades. They may also be applied individually for minor color adjustments & subtle shade variances.
- EX-3 PRESS INGOT KIT L / HL : /H :
- NORITAKE EX-3 PRESS INGOT KIT L contains low translucency pressable ceramic ingots. It was developed to recreate the margin area precisely by pressing INGOT L. The L ingot is indicated for use in the layering technique. After ingot L is pressed, the crown can be made with EX-3 PRESS LF Enamel, LF Translucent or Luster porcelain, LF Internal stain and LF External stain.
- EX-3 PRESS TRIAL KIT L1 / L2L1 : /L2 :
- EX-3 PRESS TRIAL KIT L1 & L2 are an introductory kit which includes EX-3 PRESS Opaque, L ingots, EX-3 PRESS LF Enamel, LF Translucent, LF Luster, AD-T, AD-B and MRP Porcelains. TRIAL KIT L1 contains the following 5 shades: NW0, NW0.5, nA1, nA2 & nA3. And TRIAL KIT L2 contains the following 5 shades: nA2, nA3, nA3.5, nB2 & nC2. For EX-3 PRESS procedures, Noritake PRESS Investment, Ring / former, Paste Opaque Liquid & ES Liquid are required.
- EX-3 PRESS TRIAL KIT H1 / H2H1 : /H2 :
- EX-3 PRESS TRIAL KIT H1 & H2 are an introductory kit which includes EX-3 PRESS Opaque, H ingots, EX-3 PRESS LF External Stain A+ & EX-3 PRESS LF Glaze Powder. TRIAL KIT H1 contains the following 5 shades: NW0, NW0.5, nA1, nA2 & nA3. And TRIAL KIT H2 contains the following 5 shades : nA2, nA3, nA3.5, nB2 & nC2. The beginner EX-3 PRESS user should also use Noritake PRESS Investment, Ring / former, Paste Opaque Liquid & ES Liquid.
- EX-3 PRESS LF COMPLETE KIT
- EX-3 PRESS LF is low fusing porcelain to be built up not only to make an enamel layer but also cervical layer after pressing EX-3 press ingot. This kit contains LF Enamel, Translucent, Luster, Clear Cervical, Modifier, Add-on, MRP porcelains. By using these porcelains with pressable ceramic, you can make more natural crown.
- NORITAKE ACT LIQUID
- This is Anti-Greening liquid for EX-3 Press material. Sometimes it is necessary to use ACT liquid for any alloy that contains some silver (Ag)to prevent greening.
- EX-3 PRESS DISPO PLUNGER
- NORITAKE EX-3 PRESS DISPO PLUNGER is disposable plunger set for EX-3 PRESS. 2 kinds of size are available for each 2g & 5g EX-3 PRESS INGOT.
- LF LIQUID
- EX-3 PRESS LF porcelain should EXCLUSIVELY be mixed with LF LIQUID.