Single-component, light-cured bonding agent
CLEARFIL S³ BOND PLUS is a light-cure, self-etching,one-step, fluoride-releasing bonding agent. Based on the same progressive adhesive technologies from the gold standard CLEARFIL SE BOND, you can expect minimal postoperative sensitivity.
With its one-bottle liquid, CLEARFIL S³ BOND PLUS dramatically simplifies bonding procedures. Along with Kuraray’s MDP technology, a new catalyst has been adopted; thereby, providing higher bond strength with improved working time.
CLEARFIL S³ BOND PLUS has minimal technique sensitivity, and is indicated for light-cure composites, root surface treatment and cavity sealing. CLEARFIL S³ BOND PLUS is exceptional for use in pedodontic restorative procedures where speed and comfort are extremely critical.
CLEARFIL S³ BOND PLUS, when utilized with our complementary component CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS, can achieve dual-cure core build-up/post cementation without an additional bottle.
- Direct restorations using light-cured composite resin
- Cavity sealing as a pretreatment for indirect restorations
- Treatment of exposed root surfaces
- Intraoral repairs of fractured restorations made of ceramic, hybrid ceramics or composite resin
- Surface treatment of prosthetic restorations made of ceramic, hybrid ceramics or composite resin
- Surface treatment of dental posts
- Post cementation and core build-ups using dual-cured composite resin
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- High bond strength and durability
- Simple application procedure with no hidden steps: No-shaking, No-mixing, No-scrubbing, No multiple applications
- Consistent performance with No Phase Separation Technology
- Low water absorption and strong bonding layer
- Core build-up and post cementation with CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS without an additional bottle
- CLEARFIL S³ Bond Plus Single dose
- CLEARFIL S³ Bond comes in a container with an applicator tip for fast, direct placement into the cavity
- Will be Released Soon