Single-component, light-cured bonding agent
CLEARFIL S3 BOND PLUS is a light-cure, self-etching,one-step, fluoride-releasing bonding agent. Based on the same progressive adhesive technologies from the gold standard CLEARFIL SE BOND, you can expect minimal postoperative sensitivity.
With its one-bottle liquid, CLEARFIL S3 BOND PLUS dramatically simplifies bonding procedures. Along with Kuraray’s MDP technology, a new catalyst has been adopted; thereby, providing higher bond strength with improved working time.
CLEARFIL S3 BOND PLUS has minimal technique sensitivity, and is indicated for light-cure composites, root surface treatment and cavity sealing. CLEARFIL S3 BOND PLUS is exceptional for use in pedodontic restorative procedures where speed and comfort are extremely critical.
CLEARFIL S3 BOND PLUS, when utilized with our complementary component CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS, can achieve dual-cure core build-up/post cementation without an additional bottle.
- Direct restorations using light-cured composite resin
- Cavity sealing as a pretreatment for indirect restorations
- Treatment of exposed root surfaces
- Intraoral repairs of fractured restorations made of ceramic, hybrid ceramics or composite resin
- Surface treatment of prosthetic restorations made of ceramic, hybrid ceramics or composite resin
- Surface treatment of dental posts
- Post cementation and core build-ups using dual-cured composite resin
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- High bond strength and durability
- Simple application procedure with no hidden steps: No-shaking, No-mixing, No-scrubbing, No multiple applications
- Consistent performance with No Phase Separation Technology
- Low water absorption and strong bonding layer
- Core build-up and post cementation with CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS without an additional bottle
- CLEARFIL S3 Bond Plus Single dose
- CLEARFIL S3 Bond comes in a container with an applicator tip for fast, direct placement into the cavity
- Will be Released Soon